martes, 15 de septiembre de 2015

*MUSIC* BIGBANG MADE SERIES "E"


E

Release Date: 2015.08.05


"Zutter" (GD&TOP)




Lyrics: G-Dragon, Teddy, TOP
Music: G-Dragon, Teddy, TOP
Arrangement: Teddy

Defiinitely not my style of music or video. I don't like that bad boy/ganster /too much ego image, but I'm not saying is a bad song or video.

The video has that feeling of an american rap video. With dark filters and lights, showing that even when they are kidnapped they are the wildest and the best, also the guys doing crazy stuff, like in the scene in the bathroom that shows their backs peeing each other or TOP doing something to a mosaic (it was censored but it looked like shit)

Listening to the song, it has really smooth raps and rhythm, but it can become too repetitive, since the background is almost the same.

As for the lyrics, is basically telling that they are the best and don't messup with them.



This song is sick, my rap is sick, my style is sick, I’m kinda sick
I shake my legs, I make money, I walk in the sky, ay do you wanna


It’s a mistake to call me GD, call me GOD
If you want, I’ll flip it over and become a DOG
Stop memorizing useless formulas but just remember this
I’m ILL plus 1 (ill), Jiyongee1
My age is 2 and 7 combined, natural
I never lose, the dealers get cerebral hemorrhages
Wanna be successful? Yes I’m the manual
Wanna experience me? Then keep it sexual


"LET'S NOT FALL IN LOVE"
 

Lyrics: G-Dragon, Teddy
Music: G-Dragon, Teddy
Arrangement: Teddy

My favorite song and video of the Made Series.

The aesthetics of the video are clean, simple and romantic. It has a pastel color filter that makes you relax and makes it more tender. 

The scene with the girls are deffinitely romantic, showing them going out and in different situations.

It's a ballad song, with a little hint of pop, about not falling in love, even if you are happy with the person next to you, because it says that love ruins everything. 

Their voices match really well with the lyrics and melody, making you relax and feel bitter at the same time, if you ask why? just read some of the lyrics. 

Don’t ask me anything
I can’t give you an answer
We’re so happy as we are right now


Don’t try to have me
Let’s just stay like this
You’re making it more painful, why?

1 comentario: