jueves, 25 de junio de 2015

*MUSIC* 2PM Comeback 2015 and 5th album


Finally after 9 month we have them back!

At first, there was a commotion about their comeback because it was in the same month of the group BigBang.

A lot of people consider 2pm is not at the same level to compete against BigBang. That's something I don't understand. What's the problem if their comeback is in the same month? They won't win on Inkigayo or Music Bank? That's the last thing I think about when I heard of a group comeback. I'm just happy that I can listen some new music and see their faces with a new concept again.

Either way...


The group announced their return with their 5th album on June 1, but dude to some problems it was delayed to June 15! This weekend, they'll have their two-day concert at the Seoul Olympic Park Gymnastics Stadium on June 27 and 28, the title of the concert is "2015 2PM Concert House Party".

“As 2PM’s first concert after their June comeback, fans will be able to experience the group’s new songs live,” the agency said. “We are going to bring fans a concert that is bolder and better than the group’s previous concert, Go Crazy".

I can't wait to see their concert some day... haha


And of course they didn't disappoint their fans with those teaser pictures! Portraying a manly and grown up image, and also showing a little of skin to melt the hearts of the fans.

This one actually have a similar feeling of ADTOY music video.


Their music video for "My House" on YouTube has surpassed the 4 million milestone after just a few days and the album also ranked at #1 on music charts as soon as it was released.




The concept of this video seems to be fairy tales. At least a mix of them, like Cinderella as we see the clock reaching twelve and the girl in a hurry, also the shoe at the end, Snow White because of the apple, The Beauty and the Beast for Chansung hands and The Red Riding Hood for Taecyeon being a wolf... those were the one I noticed but apparently there's more! You can check in the comments in the video to find out. 


Also within a day of the album's release, 2PM was at the top of the iTunes main albums charts in Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, and Thailand! Quite amazing actually after all the bad talking. I think 2pm is more famous outside of Korea.

The tracklist of the album:

1. My House (TITLE)
2. Nobody Else
3. Hallucination
4. Your Man
5. You're Hotter Than Summer
6. I'm Going Crazy
7. RED
8. Wanna Love You Again
9. Know Your Mind
10. Magic
11. Jump
12. Good Man


The album's tittle, "My House" was written and composed by Jun. K, who also previously wrote the lyrics for "Go Crazy" on their last Korean release. 

My favorite songs besides My House, are Nobody Else written and composed by Junho, Hallucination, Your Man written and composed also by Jun. KWanna Love You Again written and composed by Chansung and Jump written and composed by TaecyeonAn amazing album, it was actually hard for me not to like their new songs. As you can see, half of the album are my favorites songs.


With no more to add, I recommend this album highly! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario